Life Drawing Classes Every Wednesday at The Collection Museum
14 Oct 2020
Tutored sessions for all skill levels
Join us for a relaxed evening of tutored life drawing sessions. Classes will then resume 13th January - 31st March 2021
Tutored Session: Time: 5:30pm - 7.30pm every Wednesday - Price: £10/£8*
Do you have an artistic flair that you wish to explore? Are you a drawing fanatic who wants more practice? If so, these workshops are the perfect place for you! Our life drawing sessions offer the exciting opportunity to come to a relaxed environment in The Collection Museum, where you can practice and develop your drawing skills and technique. It doesn't matter whether you're new to drawing or a seasoned pro, all abilities are welcome!
Please bring your own equipment and materials - we can only provide easels, boards and paper. Please also bring your own refreshments if required.
Please note: due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, we have updated the structure of our Life Drawing Sessions and put in place a number of social distancing measures to ensure the safety of our visitors and staff .
- Asking all visitors to wear face coverings during the session, which can be removed if needing refreshments. We kindly ask all visitors to bring their own face covering, however, if you forget, we can provide you with a disposable mask on arrival.
- Limiting our visitor numbers to 14 paying customers per session.
- Ensuring that all places must be pre-booked, no walk-ups will be permitted
- Socially distanced easels, models and tutor - don't worry, staff will be on hand to help you with this! Our model and tutor will also be wearing visors while working.
- Sanitising stations
- Enhanced cleaning measures
- Removal of communal supplies, please bring your own equipment (we can only provide easels, boards and paper)
- Removal of communal refreshments, please bring your own if required.
Staff members will be on hand to answer any queries you have on the day of your visit. We are asking our visitors to respect these measures to protect others and staff and to ensure enjoyment for everyone.
*Please be aware that these dates and guidelines are subject to change responding to further updates and guidance from central Government regarding social distancing rules
*If you are aged under 16 you must be accompanied by an adult. For more information, please contact us on the phone number or email address below.
*If you are new to life drawing or haven't been to the tutored class before, we ask that you arrive at 5.15pm for a quick preliminary chat with the tutor, Medina, to run through the structure of the class.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01522 782040. Please note, bookings cannot be taken via email.
Terms & Conditions:
The management reserves the right to alter or amend the event as necessary as a result of unforeseen circumstances.
Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable. Only in exceptional circumstances and subject to availability can your booking be changed.
Please bring along your booking reference number, print out or your e-ticket.
Prices are correct at the time of going to press and are subject to change without notification.