Post Work Yoga Flow at The Collection
19 Oct 2020
Join us for an evening session of Post Work Yoga Flow at The Collection with BWY Yoga Guide, Amanda Greenwood.
Dates: 19th October, 26th October, 2nd November, 21st December
Time: 6.00pm – 7.00pm
Location: The Collection, 1 Danes Terrace, Lincoln, LN2 1LP
*Please note you will need to bring your own mat and blanket.
Please note: due to the on-going situation with COVID-19, we have updated the structure of our Yoga Sessions and put in place a number of social distancing measures to ensure the safety of our visitors and staff .
- Asking all visitors to wear face coverings until you get onto your mat; masks can be removed when on the mat.
- Limiting our visitor numbers to 10 paying customers per session.
- Ensuring that all places must be pre-booked, no walk-ups will be permitted
- Socially distanced mat positions and and tutor - don't worry, staff will be on hand to help you with this! We ask that no one walks between mats during the session and all possessions are kept close to mats at all times.
- We ask that you arrive in your yoga attire, there are toilet facilities but due to COVID 19, these are limited access
- Sanitising stations
- Enhanced cleaning measures
Staff members will be on hand to answer any queries you have on the day of your visit. We are asking our visitors to respect these measures to protect others and staff and to ensure enjoyment for everyone.
*Please be aware that these dates and guidelines are subject to change responding to further updates and guidance from central Government regarding social distancing rules